What do we believe?
Whoever you are, wherever you're from, whatever you believe, whatever you've done
You are welcome
The Church basis of faith
The basis of faith is the foundation for the unity in the church.
1. The divine inspiration and infallibility of scripture as originally given, and its supreme
authority in all matters of faith and conduct
All those in formal membership of Winslow Christian Fellowship agree with the following:
2. The one God, Father Almighty.
3. The one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who is one with the Father, existing before
all things were made and through Him all things were made.He came down from heaven
and, being born of the Virgin Mary, became a man for our salvation. He was crucified,
died, and was buried. On the third day He physically rose from the dead. Having
ascended into heaven He now sits at the right hand of the Father.
4. The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject
to Godís wrath and condemnation.
5. The redemption from guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death (as
our representative and substitute) of Jesus Christ.
6. The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Jesus Christ effective to
the individual sinner, granting him repentance towards God and faith in Jesus Christ.
7. The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
8. The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
9. The return of Christ, in glory, to judge both the living and the dead; and that His kingdom
shall last for all eternity
10. The priesthood of all believers , who form the universal church Ė that is the 'Body', of
which Christ is the Head
The Church is a member of the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches (FIEC).
The FIEC doctrinal basis and statements of belief can be found on the FIEC website
Winslow Christian Fellowship abides by the doctrinal basis and statements of belief,
but individual members of the church may hold different views.
Winslow Christian Fellowship
Meeting on Sundays:
10:30 at Sir Thomas Fremantle School, Buckingham Road, Winslow, Buckinghamshire, MK18 3GH, UK
Winslow Christian Fellowship, 92 High Street, Winslow, Buckinghamshire, MK18 3DQ, UK
0730 543 7799